- FULLY COMPLIANT: Our SATS School Multivoltage Power Sations are fully compliant with CE : EN61010 – 2010. This shows that it is safe for school environments and make an ideal equipment for use in Science Labs in Schools.
- The ZPS30 has an output current of 3Amps
- SELECTABLE VOLTAGE OPTIONS: Our SATS School Multivoltage Power Stations come with a great addition of a selectable voltage option wheel, which ranges from 3v, 4.5v, 6v, 7.5v, 9v, 12v.
- POWERED THROUGH MAINS SUPPLY: We have gone to extra measures to make our SATS School Multivoltage Power Stations even safer than ever with an internal short circuit and overload protection with auto reset function as well as external fuse for AC input surge protection and also ease of changing.
- SLIM DESIGN: Our SATS School Multivoltage Power Stations are made to a slim design made for easy storage. For example, they fit perfectly into Gratnells trays which is ideal for School Science Labs. Dimensions measure 138mm x 115mm x 60mm.