Ravencourt Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
This Blood Pressure Monitor is ideal for use in a wide array of scientific experiments within schools as well as for Physical Education students, it is simple to operate and comes with a hard plastic case perfect fro classroom storage.
This Blood Pressure Monitor is designed to used on the wrist and is ideal for measuring blood pressure accurately and safely. To ensure clear and accurate readings this monitor uses WHO (World Health Organisation) classifications. Easy to use the Blood Pressure Monitor features a one touch operation system and is boasts a large bold display with back-light. The Blood Pressure Monitor is fitted with a wrist cuff that is specially designed for ease of use and optimum user comfort and will fit comfortably over the wrist. It has a built in Irregular Heartbeat Indicator, with a clear visual symbol on the screen that will show if Irregular heartbeat is found.
- The Wrist cuff has a circumference of 13.5cm- 21.5cm
- Measuring Accuracy of +/- 3mmHg of pressure
- Measuring Accuracy of +/- 5% Pulse reading
- Measuring pressure range of 0-299 mmHg
- Measuring Pulse range of 40-199 pulse per minute
- Auto power off feature to conserve battery life (3 Mins)
- Electronic Inflation
- Backlight display
- IHB indicator
- Supplied with a handy hard case for storage
- Powered by 2 x AAA batteries not included